Euronet stands for more than 20 years of secure electronic financial transactions.
Euronet serves as an important link between partners and consumers.
- Founded in 1994, listed on the US NASDAQ (EEFT) since 1997
- 4 billion transactions/year (2018)
- 165 countries are served by 57 offices worldwide, with 7,100 employees
- epay is world’s leading provider of retail commerce solutions
- Partnerships with leading global and local brands
- Retailer Network of 719,000 Points of Sale in 39 countries
- 1.3 billion transactions/year (2018)
- Ria is the world’s third largest money transfer company
- 369,000 money transfer locations in 147 countries
- 82.3 million transactions/year (2018)
- The world’s trusted currency authority
- XE.com ranks among the top 400 sites in the world with 285m unique visitors each year
- Variety of tools including currency converter, forex market analysis, integrated FX feeds.
- XE Currency App just past 64 million downloads
- Providing transactional services to both consumer and corporate clients
- Pure Commerce provides on demand financial & payment solutions to banks, acquirers and corporates
- Specialists in Dynamic Currency Conversion Solutions @ POS
- Online Multi-Currency Pricing Solutions
- Full-service provider in the field of Gift Cards, Prepaid Mobile, Closed Loop Cards, Alternative Payment Transactions, eCommerce, B2B and Corporate Incentives
- The connecting link between the strongest brands & largest retail chains
- Australia’s leading full-service provider of digital content and alternative payment
Service in 34 countries, including Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, Greece, India, Italy, New Zealand, Poland, Romania, Russia, Spain, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, USA