Reports to and works under the supervision of the Head of Projects in the Projects and Integration team, epay Australia Pty Ltd
This role is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and focused Product Support Officer. The broad scope of the business provides dynamic products and offers insight into many industries. As a key member of the IT Projects team, contribute to new initiatives and manage the life cycle of products within the epay platform. Become the product SME ensuring business processes are followed and manage an offshore team that support this role. Suiting a detail orientated individual with strong problem-solving skills, shape the role through a period of organisational growth and change. Career growth pathways within the organisation including project management, product owner or brand and supplier management. This person will meet and exceed all company and individual goals in line with the Company’s policies, procedures and values.
The role involves a range of duties, including but not limited to the following:
* Work with the internal teams as well as external brands and suppliers to manage products on the epay network. This would involve managing the products from its source, its business rules, up to the retailer where the product is made available for sale or processing.
* Implement new products with projects and integration team.
* Manage an offshore support team to configure content and products in the staging environment.
* Coordinate migration of content and products to production environment with an offshore IT operations team.
* Review the setup of products in the both staging and production environments. This includes manages the testing life cycle on epay customer facing platforms and interfaces.
* Review card data formatting.
* Owner of tools such as checklists and process documents to ensure requirements are captured, tracked, and maintained.
* Coordinate product related tasks with UK Ops team daily and manage bi-weekly calls.
* Own reporting responsibility to retailers or suppliers/brands in line with epay’s obligations and commercial requirements.
* Manage and troubleshoot transactional and product issues (3rd and 4th Level), working with relevant teams to resolve them.
* Manage the rollout calendar schedule.
* Initiate process improvements where possible.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
* Tertiary education with a minimum 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
* Strong problem-solving skills and strong inclination for process engineering/improvement.
* Technical understanding and experience working with integrated transaction platforms.