About the Company:
epay is a Division of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. and a leading prepaid product processor and worldwide distribution network. Available in over 23,000 retailers Australia wide and in operation since 2001, epay Australia connects people with their favourite products and brands through our national retailer network.
Our culture is very supportive, flexible, friendly, and engaging. We value autonomy and pro-activism, so you will have a lot of opportunities to innovate and grow within the organisation. Our leadership team acts as mentors, to support and guide you, allowing space for your own ideas and actions. This position is hybrid, being 3 days at the office in Sydney CBD and 2 days WFH.
About the Position:
Support the Marketing Manager to launch new suppliers and products on the epay network through the below activities:
- Digital Marketing, Social Media and Media Monitoring
- Support administration and maintenance of epay websites
- Execute on marketing budgets including marketing services profit targets
- Support the marketing manager to deliver point-of-sale material design and production for retail stores including sell-in to brand partners.
- Support the implementation of the overall marketing strategy and campaign activities
- Coordinating with external providers, web designer, marketing, printers, colleagues and clients as necessary
- Development and maintenance of marketing collateral and product decks to ensure operational and sales readiness
- Creation and production of marketing collateral in line with brand guidelines such as business cards, brochures, manuals, sales presentations, and internal newsletters
- Creation of digital assets including web banners, EDMs and social advertising
- Management of our project library, which involves liaising with key internal and external stakeholders to identify stand-out projects and arrange the purchase of images for commercial use
- Working with marketing activities for Alternative Payment Partners – Alipay, wechat, unionpay, zip pay, lifepay and more
Other duties, special projects, and special reporting as assigned:
- Be available to undertake such travel as the Company may require from time to time.
- Be available for conference calls outside of normal business hours.
- Strong project management skills: proven experience in managing a project from idea generation, strategy, implementation, and measurement.
- Knowledge in using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat)
- Knowledge of channel marketing with a focus on product promotions, brand management and the creation of marketing materials
- Ability to apply comprehensive knowledge of channel marketing principles
- Ability to maximise efficiencies by applying whole-of-business approach
- Strong Supplier Management Skills
- Proven track-record of achievements
- Fluent English
- Self-Motivated and ability to work/travel independently
- Team Orientation
- Proactive, get it done, approach to all activities
- Ability to understand critical timelines and how to work towards meeting, effectively managing and/or exceeding the expectations of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to liaise with internal and external customers on a cross-functional and cross-border basis.
You can apply online on our website or email HR on firstname.lastname@example.org with your Resume and Cover Letter.