About the Company:
epay is a Division of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. and a leading prepaid product processor and worldwide distribution network. Available in over 23,000 retailers Australia wide and in operation since 2001, epay Australia connects people with their favourite products and brands through our national retailer network.
Our culture is very supportive, flexible, friendly, and engaging. We value autonomy and pro-activism, so you will have a lot of opportunities to innovate and grow within the organisation. Our leadership team acts as mentors, to support and guide you, allowing space for your own ideas and actions. This position is hybrid, being 3 days at the office in Sydney CBD and 2 days WFH.
About the Position:
the Account Manager will provide management and growth of selected strategic Retail Accounts and Independent Retailers. The Account Manager will meet and exceed all company and individual goals in line with the Company’s policies, procedures, and values.
Essential Duties on Relationship Management
- Encourage a “partnership” atmosphere and demonstrate integrity in dealing with business contacts
- Work cooperatively with sales team members to ensure team atmosphere within the sales function
- Function as the primary contact to allocated Retailers.
- Solve problems and manage queries as raised by Retailers in an efficient and timely manner
- Develop the relationships in key accounts increasing the number of touchpoints that epay has and strengthening the relationship for future contract negotiations
- Work cooperatively with other teams to plan, implement and measure growth opportunities within the independent retail channel.
Essential Duties on Business Development
- Proactively identify new areas of opportunity for epay within each of the allocated accounts and the independent channel
- Introduce epay solutions capabilities to each account and the independent channel
- Continually look to drive efficiency and innovative opportunities within allocated accounts
- Identify new Retailer opportunities that will significantly grow epay’s net contribution (after direct costs)
Essential Duties on Account Planning
- Develop and execute a plan to exceed net contribution (after direct costs) projections.
- Identify competitive threats to Account Plan and execute a tactical response in conjunction with the Head of Channel Sales
- Identify new Sales Opportunities in general market and from competitors
- Achieve quarterly and annual revenue forecasts for the epay business
- Complete and maintain a Sales Funnel of opportunities
- Take ownership of the sales outcomes of the customer service team including contract sign ups, retention, content and epay product sales.
- Collaborate with the operations team to drive continuous improvement in the customer service team with respect to sales goals and outcomes.
Essential Duties on Financial
- Identify Account opportunities and threats pending on monthly sales results
- Use sales reports that measure Gross Sales and Gross Margin
- Manage and monitor the Marketing funds in use within your allocated accounts
- High level of computer skills and programs
- Proven track-record of achievements
- Fluent English.
- Self-Motivated and ability to work/travel independently
- Ability to understand the business and acquire product knowledge and procedures
- Ability to liaise with internal and external customers on a cross-functional and cross-border basis.
- Team Orientation
You can apply online on our website or email HR on firstname.lastname@example.org with your Resume and Cover Letter.