Office based, the Account Manager will provide management and growth of selected strategic Retail Accounts and Independent Retailers. The Account Manager, will meet and exceed all company and individual goals in line with the Company’s policies, procedures and values.
• Encourage a “partnership” atmosphere and demonstrate integrity in dealing with business contacts
• Work cooperatively with sales team members to ensure team atmosphere within the sales function
• Function as the primary contact to allocated Retailers.
• Solve problems and manage queries as raised by Retailers in an efficient and timely manner
• Develop the relationships in key accounts increasing the number of touch points that epay has and strengthening the relationship for future contract negotiations
• Work cooperatively with other teams to plan, implement and measure growth opportunities within the Independent retail channel.
• Proactively identify new areas of opportunity for epay within each of the allocated accounts and the independent channel
• Introduce epay solutions capabilities to each account and the independent channel
• Continually look to drive efficiency and innovative opportunities within allocated accounts
• Identify new Retailer opportunities that will significantly grow epay’s net contribution (after direct costs)
• Develop and execute a plan to exceed net contribution (after direct costs) projections.
• Identify competitive threats to Account Plan and execute a tactical response in conjunction with the Head of Sales and Marketing
• Identify new Sales Opportunities in general market and from competitors
• Achieve quarterly and annual revenue forecasts for the epay business
• Complete and maintain a Sales Funnel of opportunities
• Take ownership of the sales outcomes of the customer service team including contract sign ups, retention, content and epay product sales.
• Collaborate with the operations team to drive continuous improvement in the customer service team with respect to sales goals and outcomes.
• Identify Account opportunities and threats pending on monthly sales results
• Use sales reports that measure Gross Sales and Gross Margin
• Manage and monitor the Marketing funds in use within your allocated accounts